Reformed Presbyterian History Archives
This web site is sponsored and funded by the History Committee of the Synod of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America (RPCNA).
In order to more efficiently and usefully use the downloading and search functions of records on this site, you should have access to a fast internet service (DSL or cable). Dial up connections will not work well. Files download as PDFs.
The mission of the History Committee of the RPCNA is to solicit, collect, arrange, describe, preserve and make available the historical record of the origin, development, programs, ministries, influence, liturgical practices, artifacts, photographs, and people of the RPCNA. Examples of information collected are: institutional records of the denomination at its various levels; collect the personal papers and memorabilia of ministers and missionaries; provide facilities for the collections; provide reference services through the use of electronic archival files to those who desire to pursue their interest in the history of the RPCNA.
These RPCNA archives are located in a dedicated room at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary, 7418 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15208.
Albany Quarterly 1832-1833
Reformed Presbyterian 1837-1862
Reformed Presbyterian and Covenanter 1863-1895
Our Banner 1874-1894
Reformed Presbyterian Standard 1899-1909
Christian Nation 1884-1928
Herald of Mission News 1887-1897
Olive Trees 1898-1927
The Hebrew Messenger 1902-1908
Covenanter Witness 1928-1989
Minutes of Synod 1809-2014
RP Ministers and History 1888-1993
Blue Banner Faith and Life (J.G. Vos) Bluebanner.org